Monday, May 26, 2014

Printable, paper, pendant light shade








Some times all it takes is a lovely email from someone like Helene Larsen, to swing me into action.
You may have seen, quite some time ago I came up with the idea of a paper pendant shade. It had been relegated to my archive, then when Helene asked me about it, I thought to myself it would be lovely to fine tune it as a very easy to construct printable!
Well here it is, it really is a doddle to make, just 4 sides and an insert in the top. With the new energy efficient bulbs, it won't get hot and In have to say it looks quite stunning!
It is available here!

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a stylish light shade. I I bet it would look wonderful on a lamp base style too.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachael! I have been thinking about it!

Bryan Hubbard said...

Thanks for sharing those printables, Ellen! Your designs are just perfect for those who are planning a geometrical design for a certain room. Not to mention that it seems to give the room a modern feel as well. Cheers!

Bryan Hubbard @ Douthit Electrical