Saturday, October 8, 2011

Print & Pattern Book out now!

 Marie says "my new book print & pattern 2 is finally here. the official release date in the UK is monday 10th october - but amazon have already taken delivery of stocks. it is the follow up book to my 2008 original and this time features another 100 different designers so that both books can sit together as a set with no double ups. artists and companies featured include marimekko, designers guild, rob ryan, darling clemetine, donna wilson, jonathan adler, amy butler, K&company, cosmo cricket, by graziela, and ingela p arrnhenius. you can find it here on amazon uk and on amazon usa or use the isbn number 978-1856697927 to find it at your prefered bookseller. here are a few snapshots of some of the spreads to give you just a flavour...."
i have taken this direct of the print & Pattern blog
i received my copy all the way in new zealand already, what a thrill to see my chocovenyl wall decal bird on the cover! thanks marie!

4 comments:

alice apple said...

Well done Ellen:) I got my copy only the other day and noticed your little bird on the cover! xx

Sewmancer said...

Lovely! Such a bright and beautiful package!

Rachaeldaisy said...

That looks like a "must have" book! I found you through the print and pattern blog about a year ago!

Kaylovesvintage said...

looks great..