Thursday, January 27, 2011





i'm back! what a drama, our hard drive failed last week and it has been touch and go as to whether we would loose everything. luckily our local techno whizzes managed to fix it so here i am again.
i have spent the last week arranging my treasures in my fantastic new studio. i'm in heaven! at last a place of my own! in a house hold of boy's it's always been a delicate situation, too much girly stuff around the place has not always been appreciated! now i can let my creativity fly in my bright sun filled room.

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a lot of beautiful treasures!!I work in a flower shop in Sydney and was excited that my card supplier is stocking your cards!! I've been following your blog for a while now so it's great to actually see some of your products in real life. I used them in a window display and am pointing them out to everyone, I'm sure everyone will love them as much as me!