Friday, May 30, 2014

Flower paper pendant shade

Sometimes it's quite difficult to explain how something looks when you can't actually see it in the flesh.
I therefore decided to spend a little time today photographing a couple of my newer items also because I really enjoy changing my blog header regularly.
I wish you could see my paper shades for real,  the flower shade would look cute in a little girls room don't you think? the diamonds shade could be for a boy!
I will have it for sale as a printable next week, do you think I should offer it as as printed sheets ready to be assembled?
I would appreciate your comments, have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a wonderful room of beautiful thongs!!! As for your question about offering the light shade as printed sheets, I think it would be a good idea to try. Some people don't have good printers or know where to go to get something printed. I guess that's a good thing about have a pop up shop too, getting real life responses from people would be invaluable.

Jeneta said...

Printed sheets for the light shade is a great idea! I love all the pieces in the last photo; seeing them all together makes me love each one even more!