Friday, August 2, 2013

COMPETITION

you may recognize bits in this "fresh as summer rain print" it's a combo of various collages, I really wanted to achieve a fresh pretty feel, I've entered it in the Spoonflower fashion competition,  I think it would look best as wallpaper, what do you think?!

**********competition!**********
This design was largely made up of magazine cut outs, simply let me know what iconic mid century item appears in this fabric (a hint: it has a yellow circle in the middle of it!)
I will send a randomly drawn winner a cushion made of this fabric!
I WILL DRAW THE WINNER AT THE END OF NEXT WEEK!

7 comments:

sally said...

I have this exact clock on my wall. I want to call it a starburst but it looks just like my starburst clock. I'm not sure what else it would be called. But I love this design, like all of your others.

Ellen Giggenbach said...

you lucky thing! they are getting hard to find! Ellenx

rebecca ellis said...

Love the design Ellen. The iconic feature is a starburst or sunburst clock. Wish I had one!!!!

Sally said...

Love the cushion, unfortunately I don't have a sunburst clock either, forever putting them on my watchlist on Trade Me!

whistleandstitch said...

One of those sunburst clocks.. possibly with a domed face... OR I have seen mirrors in the same style !

Gorgeous colours as always

Anonymous said...

Its a sunburst mirror. Lovely print. Fresh and summery. T J D Allen

Copper Kowhai Jewellery said...

I have just discovered your blog, oh my your art works are to die for! And that fabric! My first thought was starburst, and yes I am another person forever searching for a "bargin" clock. One of your cushions would look just fab nestled in with my others.